Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dinner and a Movie

So I'm sitting at my desk today and the phone rings. I pick up the phone, say the name of the clinic where I work. "This is Megan," I say.

"Hi Megan! This is so-and-so from WASH FM Workforce! You just won dinner and a movie!"

"WOOOO-HOOO! I'm going to dinner! And a movie!" I was totally psyched! So they're going to send me tickets to see Shrek 3 and dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe! I was cheering and clapping so much that the lady laughed and said, "You're the most excited winner we've had in a long time!" Hee-hee. Life is good.

2 comments:

Luap Otisopse said...

No way! That's sweet! How did you manage that - random luck or did you enter a drawing? Well you deserve it! Enjoy:)

Well Wisher said...

If you click on the link, you can sign up too!