Friday, August 24, 2007

Snap Crackle Pop

4:09 p.m. Annoying saying #139 "That's the story, morning glory!" Usage: Follows EVERY story and instruction.

4:07 p.m. She just had me print out a document so she could read it to her friend over the phone and then throw it in the trash. Recycling?! How passe!

3:43 p.m. She keeps crawling up behind me wanting to use the front desk computer. She leans down and grabs the mouse, her mouth level with my ear, and smacks her gum in the wettest, slobberiest, most revolting way possible while simultaneously shouting into her cell phone.

Please help me.

I think I am going insane.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I always hate when people say that.

As for the gum smacking in the ear, I hate when people call to book travel and they are eating something. The whole chewing sound, and the rudeness level, makes me want to hang up on them. And I actually do on occasion.

Insanity.

Luap Otisopse said...

Damn... I wish I was there for you sis:( I miss you and hope to post some interesting news soon! Love ya:)