Friday, October 26, 2007

COLD

So Dr. K is in Atlanta right now, which is great except for one little thing . . .

HOW DO YOU TURN THE FREAKING HEAT ON?!

I am cold. I am finding it difficult to do my work because I am cold. I am staring dumbly at the computer screen thinking that even the boring tedious tasks that comprise my work would be more fun than sitting here being cold.

I jogged around the office. I sang some show tunes. I burnt my tongue drinking really hot coffee, which gave me goosebumps, which made me feel . . . you guessed it. Cold.

I called Dr. K and left a message asking if she would be okay with my turning the heat on and if so, does she know how to do it? I tried but the techno-thermostat thingy has blithely ignored all my machinations and stubbornly refuses to turn on.

It's getting cold in here

So cold

So go and blow your nose

I am sniffling so bad, I wanna chop my nose off

Yeah, I know, I need some remedial Hip Hop 101.

Brrr . . . .

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Warm yourself up with some Colbert for President footage at YouTube.