Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quick Note

Hey guys, just a quick note: always scroll down to make sure there aren't any new entries that you've missed. Apparently the blog gods post entries in the order in which they were started, not in the order posted, so if you start, say, a long diatribe about a cranky patient on Tuesday but don't post it for two days, and in the meantime you post a bunch of other things, your diatribe will still appear as an entry for Tuesday, only visible if you keep scrolling down.

Not trying to assume that y'all live for my every word. However, since I check your blogs like twenty times a day to see if there is anything new, just thought I'd let you know you might be missing some precious distraction from the monotony of cubicle life.

4 comments:

Luap Otisopse said...

HAHA! I do the same thing. I check you and Niv's blog multiple times daily:) It's so cool to me, I love it. Although my boss eavesdropped while I was writing and embarassed me about. Outdoor voice: "Are you blogging?!". As he walks away down the hall, "What's our policy on blogging?". Good greif.

Kevin said...

You can actually change the date of your post so that it pops up at the top. Its helpful for people to keep track, and also to keep your posts in order. In the lower left hand corner of your posting screen there is a post options drop down link, opening that should show you the date and time of the post which you can update to your current time and date. Just thought I would let you know in case you wanted to do that.

Well Wisher said...

Luap - How did your boss know you were blogging?!?! What a pinhead!

Nivek - Thanks! I could not for the life of me figure out how to change it.

Luap Otisopse said...

My boss is actually really really cool, but sometimes he creeps up on me while I'm on-line and kind of looks at what I'm looking at and usually comments. "What are we looking at?", "are you doing ANY work today?", that kind of thing. I understand, but it feels like privacy infringement. Other than that he's awesome - just want to be fair.